Sooo….anyways, Mardi Gras has a huge place in my heart, and although I am opposed to the tacky, I do think that if you are in New Orleans and you love or met at Mardi Gras, this is one time to bend the rules if you want. Here are some of my favorite tuxedo accessories that are all Mardi Gras themed for your wedding and can easily turn your conservative big day into a shake it like your mother made it, bead throwing, hurricane drinking good time. I am also going to use the manufacturers descriptions as I think that they did a good enough job describing how fun these mardi gras tuxedos and tuxedo accessories really are. Click any of the links below to visit the site where you can rent your own Mardi Gras Tuxedo and Mardi Gras Tuxedo Accessories for your wedding!
So I was a bit skeptical when I first heard that a tuxedo rental company was doing business online. After a decent amount of consideration if this is a good idea (ordering a tux or suit for your wedding online) I said what the hell, if someone wants to order, it is their own fault. To my surprise, I posted a couple links on the main site and sure enough a few tuxes got rented from the store above (click the banner to visit them). I was also very pleased to hear back from one of the website visitors that they had a fantastic experience with ordering their tuxedo online. They not only looked fabulous, but he said how easy it was and after all his measurements were taken, he put on his tux and it fit perfectly first time. So, I’m not as skeptical about ordering tuxes and suits online any more, but I do think that you should do a few things before ordering them.
It is a good idea to order through this link at the following store Tuxedos Direct if you cannot get your kids or partners (same thing sometimes really) to actually go to the store, if you need to order for someone from a long distance away and you need to make sure they get the correct matching tuxedo, if you want to save some money as Tuxedos Direct has amazingly low prices on designer tuxedos and will leave your bank account full and the tuxedo wearer looking hot.
Now, the short list of things to remember or do before you order your tuxedo online.
1. Take your measurements or go to a tailor and have them take your measurements. You may also want to look at your favorite suit jacket to find out what feels best on you already, like a 44R for example.
2. If you are using Tuxedos Direct to save money, visit a department store and or a tuxedo shop and try on the tuxedo you are going to be ordering so you know what it will look like and you can ensure you will get the perfect one.
3. Make sure that from the time your measurements are taken and you order your tuxedo to the time of the event, you watch your weight (both fat and muscle) as you want to make sure it still fits for the big day. This is standard advice though.
4. Women wear tuxedos nowadays too and Tuxedos Direct should be able to fit you as well. You could do a classic standard black or white, but if it is not your wedding, why not make a splash and find a fun one.
5. Do not for get to ask the bride and groom if it is a vest or cumberbund and make sure you get the correct colors and patterns if you are in the bridal party or are a groomsman. You do not want to be the person who ends up not matching the rest of the party and the bride and groom never speak to again. Then again that could be a benefit if the bride becomes a bridezilla lol.
Anyways, my opinion about ordering a tuxedo online has changed and I now see many benefits to it and I hope you will to. It is not bad or scary and if you are specific about what you want or are looking for, you should not be disappointed.